Information we Collect
When you interact with the Site, we may collect (and have collected):
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as your browsing history on the Services, the length of time spent on certain pages, the website Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) from the website you were visiting before coming to this Site, which URL you next visit, device type, what browser you are using, Internet service provider, date/time of visit information, operating system, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- To facilitate a connection to your device, to conduct statistical analysis of how the Sites, Service, and App are used and by whom; to troubleshoot service issues or interruptions; to update and improve the Sites; to serve you with promotional messages and advertisements, both while you are on the Site and after you leave our Site and continue to browse online.
- Identifiers such as your name
- To uniquely identify you as one of the users of the Site or as a specific customer.
- Contact information, such as your physical address, email address, mailing address, and other, similar personal information.
- To administer surveys, contests, and sweepstakes to you, to provide our services to you, and to protect you from fraud.
- Your credit card information
- To charge you for your purchase of our services.
We do not offer financial incentives for you to provide your data to us beyond what is captured in the terms of the sweepstakes, surveys, and contests.
Cookies, IP Address, and Other Technologies
When you visit Company Store, we automatically assign you a permanent “cookie” (a small text file) that is stored on your hard drive. The purpose of this cookie is to identify you when you visit the Site so that we can enhance and customize your online shopping experience.
You can choose to browse on Company Store without cookies. However, without these identifier files you will not be able to complete a purchase or take advantage of certain features of the Site. These features include storing your shopping cart for later use and providing a more personalized shopping experience.
Each browser is different, so check your browser’s “Help” menu to learn how to change your cookie preferences. We also collect certain technical information from your computer each time you request a page during a visit to Company Store. This information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your computer’s operating system, browser type and the address of a referring website, if any. We collect this information to enhance the quality of your experience during your visit to the Site and do not sell or rent this information to any third parties.
How we use your personal information
We use this information to generate statistics and measure site activity to benefit all users of this site. This same information may be shared with third parties who analyze, store, or aggregate this information for us. It may also be shared with other third parties who work with us to improve our services or this website.
Information we collect on Company Store may be used to enhance your shopping experience in the following ways:
- Deliver merchandise and services that you purchase online.
- Prevent fraud and bill you for your purchases.
- Confirm your orders.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries or requests.
- Communicate great values and featured items to you.
- Find and stock the products you want.
- Customize your shopping experience.
- Comply with valid legal procedures, requirements, regulations or statutes.
When and with whom we share your personal information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances. We share personal customer information and/or purchase history only with our agents, representatives, service providers and contractors for limited purposes, including but not limited to: fulfilling customer orders; offering certain products and services in connection with this Site; communicating to customers; providing customer service; enhancing and improving customers’ shopping experience; administering or facilitating surveys, contests or sweepstakes; offering targeted marketing communications to users that opted-in to receive such communications; enabling access to our partners’ websites; providing a personalized shopping experience; preventing fraud; and completing payment method processing.
Aside from the purposes described above, we do not share your personal information with any other third parties unless we have your express permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the disclosure is required to prevent harm or injury (such as product recalls, fraud, claims or other liability), or to comply with legal processes and orders (subpoenas, warrants, and etc.). We may share aggregated demographic and statistical information with our partners, but this is not linked to any personal information that can identify you or any individual person.
We understand the importance of information security and take reasonable measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your information in line with industry standards. We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), an industry-standard encryption method. We do NOT keep your credit card information on file. While we realize this is potentially less convenient for future ordering, we feel that the safest way to protect your credit card information is not to store it, but request it each time your purchase.
Please note that email is not encrypted and not considered a secure way to transmit your credit card information. We will never ask you for your credit card information by email.
We do not solicit or knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child has been using our systems, please inform us using the contact information below and we will remove it from our systems. We have no knowledge that we sell the data of minors under 16 years of age.
California Data Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights:
- Right to Access. You have the right to request a copy of your personal information maintained by us.
- Right to Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any personal information about you in our possession.
- Right to Information. You have the right to request information about what categories of personal information we have about you, what we use them for, who they have been shared with.
We will comply with your request to access a copy of your personal information unless:
- You have already received a copy of your personal information at least twice in the last twelve months;
- Disclosing your personal information would interfere with our performance of a greater legal obligation.
Please note however that we may be barred by law from disclosing certain sensitive information in response to your request.
We will comply with your request to delete your personal information unless we must maintain it to:
- Complete a transaction with you, provide goods/services to you that you requested, and/or perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents or enable the technical repair of our systems;
- Comply with our legal obligations;
- Protect us against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and/or assist in the prosecution of a crime or civil case;
- Enable other internal uses that are aligned with your expectations and your relationship with us.
The process for requesting these rights is as follows:
- File a Request. You can submit a request using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After you submit a request, we will promptly take steps to determine whether we can verify that you are who you say you are and, if you are seeking deletion, that your request is genuine. Our process for doing so is as follows:
- We will ask you to provide various pieces of information as follows:
- If you are requesting the Right to Information, we will ask you to provide at least two pieces of information about yourself. If it matches our records, we will verify and proceed with your request.
- If you are requesting the Right to Access, we will ask you to provide at least three pieces of information about yourself. If it matches our records, we will verify and proceed with your request.
- If you are requesting the Right to Deletion, we will ask you to provide at least two pieces of information about yourself. If it matches our records, we will verify and proceed with your request. We may also ask you via email to verify your request to delete a second time.
- We will fulfill your request, either disclosing and delivering a copy of your personal information or information about our privacy practices, both free of charge; or deleting your personal information, within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. If necessary, we will extend the time period to provide the required information once by an additional 45 days, and will provide you with notice of the extension within the first 45-day period. The disclosure shall cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of the verifiable request.
Authorized Agent. You have the right to designate an authorized agent to submit an access or deletion request on your behalf. Agents can submit requests as if they were the person they are representing, using the above methods. If you use an authorized agent to submit such a request, we will require that you:
- Provide the authorized agent written permission to act on your behalf; and
- Verify your own identity with us via step 2 of the above procedure before we can honor the request.
No Discrimination. We will not discriminate against a California resident because the California resident exercised any of the rights described above.
Overture Promotions Inc.
800 S. Northpoint Blvd.
Waukegan, IL 60085
Terms & conditions
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, is the property of The Company Store or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of The Company Store and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of The Company Store or its software suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
The Company Store and other graphics, logos, and service names are the property of Overture Promotions, Inc. and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by The Company Store in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits The Company Store.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY STORE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. THE COMPANY STORE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY STORE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY STORE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL PUNITIVE, AND COSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW
This site is created and controlled by Overture Promotions, Inc. in the State of Illinois, USA. As such, the laws of the State of Illinois will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time.